A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Today, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Today, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Today, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Today, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Today, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs vs Marlins on 7-19
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:09 AM
I am bringing the family to this game, and I was wondering if it would better to get tickets before I go from a website like Stubhub or wait until I get to the game? Also, are the bleacher seats still about 60.00 before the game? Your help is much appreciated.
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:51 AM
Stubhub is your safest bet or take a look at ebay as well.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).