Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Diamondbacks v. Cubs - July 14, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:26 PM
Two years on the contract does not help.I honestly don't know why he hasn't been drawing more interest with the way he's swinging and how much the Cubs would absorb.
Alfonso Soriano is the best DH in baseball.
Can't argure with that. Do you think he's being scouted for that role somewhere?
Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:36 PM
I don't think the streak will factor into the decision. The more likely factor is, how cautious do the Cubs want to be with their best trade candidate?
Could that have been Ryan's last inning? He's at 80 pitches. And if allowed to continue, would it hurt his 32 scoreless innings performance? I would sit him, but that's just me.
I think they roll him out there for at least one more.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).