Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs' Future, Cubs' Past
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:48 AM
This is one of the reasons why the Cubs feel like the ol' 20th Century Red Sox to me.
Folks, we cannot have the future walking around barefoot, in ankle-deep storm water. When you hear about infrastructure improvements at Wrigley, know that you won't be able to actually see all of them.
I gotta think this photo is on the desk (or on the wall) when the honchos are having discussions about how to procede in the Friendly Confines.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:56 AM
I just want the adults who are supervising this party to have some vision. I think they do. We'll see.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).