Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs' Future, Cubs' Past
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:48 AM
This is one of the reasons why the Cubs feel like the ol' 20th Century Red Sox to me.
Folks, we cannot have the future walking around barefoot, in ankle-deep storm water. When you hear about infrastructure improvements at Wrigley, know that you won't be able to actually see all of them.
I gotta think this photo is on the desk (or on the wall) when the honchos are having discussions about how to procede in the Friendly Confines.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:56 AM
I just want the adults who are supervising this party to have some vision. I think they do. We'll see.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).