Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs' Future, Cubs' Past
Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:48 AM
This is one of the reasons why the Cubs feel like the ol' 20th Century Red Sox to me.
Folks, we cannot have the future walking around barefoot, in ankle-deep storm water. When you hear about infrastructure improvements at Wrigley, know that you won't be able to actually see all of them.
I gotta think this photo is on the desk (or on the wall) when the honchos are having discussions about how to procede in the Friendly Confines.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:56 AM
I just want the adults who are supervising this party to have some vision. I think they do. We'll see.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).