Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Reds 5 – May 25, 2013
Today, 05:51 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (3:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 11:42 AM
- Ozzie Guillen on the Cubs’ Bench? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:59 AM
- Chicago Cubs 2013: A New Hope … or None at All?
Today, 06:03 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A little help?
Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:06 PM
The main gates open 2 hours before game time, but for bleacher seats I believe it's just one hour beforehand.
I am not sure if this is the right section of the message board for this post but.. I am going to tomorrow Cubs game, I have bleacher seats and I was wondering if anyone knew what time the gates open? its a 7:10 game
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).