Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A little help?
Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:06 PM
The main gates open 2 hours before game time, but for bleacher seats I believe it's just one hour beforehand.
I am not sure if this is the right section of the message board for this post but.. I am going to tomorrow Cubs game, I have bleacher seats and I was wondering if anyone knew what time the gates open? its a 7:10 game
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).