Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:04 PM
Starlin Castro(Baez at SS)
Prospest from Garza/Dempster trade(Rendon/Castellanos)
If it is Rendon/Castellanos what happens with everybody else? Can Baez play 2nd? Trade or move Castro to OF when Baez is ready? Can Lake or Vitters play OF?
Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:26 PM
Vitters would be my next choice, followed by Candelario, Lake, and Geiger.
If the Cubs can land Castellanos in a trade (I remain skeptical), he would be presumptive third baseman of the future. Baez would probably go to second.
Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:18 PM
Oh, and Lake has a hose. Maybe the best arm in the minors.
Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:29 PM
Baez could move up quickly to play 3b. Lot of players are getting to the bigs at a very young age. He can move to 3b and be ready from a defensive perspective in a hurry. If he can hit. 250 next year its an improvement over this years 3b.
Remember Corey Patterson and Felix Pie? I'd rather have a scrub at 3B (or Vitters) than rush Baez through the minors.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).