Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Mar 08 2014 05:22 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Marlins v. Cubs - July 19, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:34 PM
Most teams don't consider a catcher for the offense and consider it a plus if they hit.It would be nice if he could hit above then Mendoza line though.
Soto earning his pay check lately.
Lets hope the scouts in the stands feel that way. He's been getting hot with the bat. Come on Angles and make a fair offer.
Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:40 PM
"Some guy named Timmy can blog (the word spat with utter disdain) about a trade rumor, and you're likely to hear about it on that night's sport's highlights!"
Keep up the great work, Brett!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).