Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Today, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Today, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Today, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Today, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Today, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Today, 11:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Marlins v. Cubs - July 19, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:34 PM
Most teams don't consider a catcher for the offense and consider it a plus if they hit.It would be nice if he could hit above then Mendoza line though.
Soto earning his pay check lately.
Lets hope the scouts in the stands feel that way. He's been getting hot with the bat. Come on Angles and make a fair offer.
Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:40 PM
"Some guy named Timmy can blog (the word spat with utter disdain) about a trade rumor, and you're likely to hear about it on that night's sport's highlights!"
Keep up the great work, Brett!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).