#1 gratefulled

gratefulled

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationHome of the I-Cubs

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

I have decided to take my daughter to her first game at Wrigley and have decided that there would be NO greater day than Ron Santo Day. She has been to many I-Cubs games this year and has really taken to baseball. <3

I know it is difficult, but I am looking for 3 tickets together. I am contemplating the bleachers to give her the full experience, and GA is much easier for three people. But, will ultimately go with cheap seats if possible.

Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

GO CUBS!!!

#2 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

Not sure if you've tried yet, but I had great success on StubHub for the game my wife, son and I went to last week. Ended up getting our tickets for ~20% off face value. You can specify "3 tickets together" in the search function.

Check it:
http://www.stubhub.c...7-2012-2055176/

#3 Dave

Dave

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

As of right now you can get 3 bleacher tickets straight from Cubs.com. I used StubHub to get my tickets for next Friday's game back in February, it worked out to be about the same price as buying from the team site. Either way, you may want to jump on it, last time I checked StubHub the prices were trending upwards.

#4 gratefulled

gratefulled

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationHome of the I-Cubs

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

Got my tickets, thanks for the suggestions. I found some below face on eBay...pretty decent seats too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).