Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

Photo

Cubs v. Pirates - July 25, 2012 (TV: WGN)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 PRcajun

PRcajun

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationStatesboro, GA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

RF ballgirl....my goodness.

LF bg not bad either

#62 BlueHorizons

BlueHorizons

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationMishawaka, Indiana

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

LF bg not bad either

Yeah... rub that salt in my wounds!....

But, hey... maybe I'm not TOTALLY missing out... I found pics of Pittsburgh's ball girls on the 'net... HERE -> http://pittsburgh.pi...m/ballgirls.jsp

#63 cubmig

cubmig

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

There is no reason Campana should ever be on a baseball field besides pinch running. At the plate he has almost no chance of getting a hit, Im not convinced he can hit a ball out of the infield.

Believe it or not Tony has one HR (2011 Cubs).......so he can........but no sure thing.

#64 BlueHorizons

BlueHorizons

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

It's Rizzo time.... take it downtown, Anthony!!!!

#65 Cubs217

Cubs217

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Twitter:@awilt3
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

There is no reason Campana should ever be on a baseball field besides pinch running. At the plate he has almost no chance of getting a hit, Im not convinced he can hit a ball out of the infield.

Believe it or not Tony has one HR (2011 Cubs).......so he can........but no sure thing.

Any idea if it got out or was an inside the park HR? (just curious)

#66 Cubs217

Cubs217

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Twitter:@awilt3
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

So I was just looking up random players on Baseballreference, did you know Pedro Martinez had an ERA+ of 291 in 2000!? That is unbelievable to me.

#67 cubmig

cubmig

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

Thank you Ryan Dempster.

#68 cubmig

cubmig

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

Without checking, no, I can't. but the stat line does not discriminate----like a squiggler will read as a line drive hit.

#69 BlueHorizons

BlueHorizons

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Well... the trade market sure has taken a beating for the Cubs organization over the last few weeks. Brett's Trade Deadline Marathon Monitoring should be nothing more than 30 hours packed with utter boredom.

It's not easy being a Cubs fan.... not easy at all...

#70 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Well... the trade market sure has taken a beating for the Cubs organization over the last few weeks. Brett's Trade Deadline Marathon Monitoring should be nothing more than 30 hours packed with utter boredom.

It's not easy being a Cubs fan.... not easy at all...

Brett still manages to entertain. Perhaps he will do another medley of his favorite Lady Gaga tunes.
Please don't feed the psychos.

#71 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Without checking, no, I can't. but the stat line does not discriminate----like a squiggler will read as a line drive hit.

It almost certainly was, as I remember watching his inside-the-parker last season.

#72 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Jeez, you missed last year. The highlight was the coffee story. And that was only 3 hours into the 24.

#73 magilljl

magilljl

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Twitter:magilljl
  • LocationIowa

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

LF bg not bad either

Yeah... rub that salt in my wounds!....

But, hey... maybe I'm not TOTALLY missing out... I found pics of Pittsburgh's ball girls on the 'net... HERE -> http://pittsburgh.pi...m/ballgirls.jsp

Ha! Nice work

#74 BlueHorizons

BlueHorizons

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Jeez, you missed last year. The highlight was the coffee story. And that was only 3 hours into the 24.

Gosh, I can hardly wait! Maybe Brett can post a "she view" type pic once in a while to keep me awake... In the meantime, I will get my old Mr Coffee out of the box and make sure it's in working order....

#75 magilljl

magilljl

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Twitter:magilljl
  • LocationIowa

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Definitely an inside the park HR for Mr. Campana...last year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).