Cerambam

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Twitter:cerambam1736
  • Facebook:michael Anthony

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

For all of castro, rizzo, soler, almora, and baez who has the most pure upside? I dont mean just major league staying power, or consistency (i know castro has proved himself and rizzo could be there shortly). I'd assume its between almora, baez, and soler primarily, but i really dont know. Any thoughts?

#17 brunsmk

brunsmk

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@brunsmk

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Castro is getting better defensively at shortstop and I don't see him developing as much power as originally thought. Baez already has tremendous power and a great hit tool. He profiles much better as a third basemen then castro. If another more elite defensive (week hitting) shortstop comes up I could see someone like that supplant castro and have him move to second with Baez at third.

#18 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

If another more elite defensive (week hitting) shortstop comes up I could see someone like that supplant castro and have him move to second with Baez at third.

Are you talking about Barney?

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).