I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Today, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:23 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got Three Hours Left to Join the Free BN Fantasy Contest to Win Cash Money, Honey
Today, 02:00 PM
- Cubs Draft Notes: Appel and Gray Still at the Top, Manaea Falling, Youngest Prospects, Draft Details
Today, 12:48 PM
- Miguel Cabrera and Drew Sheppard Are Ridiculous
Today, 11:40 AM
- Kinda Sounds Like Alfonso Soriano is Ready to Accept a Trade
Today, 10:24 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:38 AM
According to this MLBTR article its 50/50 that Epstein will leave the Red Sox.
The article states that the Red Sox may be willing to part with Epstein (most likely replacing him with Cherington) but would require compensation.
Question of the Day:
If you were Tom Ricketts whom in our organization would you be willing to part with to get Epstein?
For me it is literally anyone outside of Castro and/or Jackson. I believe that Epstein would be a huge game changer and his experience in "Wrigleyville East" would be invaluable in creating the 21st Century Cubs.
Also, (Obsessive Ryne Sandberg Watch) the Red Sox are apparently looking at Sandberg to replace Francona.
Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:56 AM
So what would I give up to get him? At least a couple very good prospects.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).