Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:38 AM
According to this MLBTR article its 50/50 that Epstein will leave the Red Sox.
The article states that the Red Sox may be willing to part with Epstein (most likely replacing him with Cherington) but would require compensation.
Question of the Day:
If you were Tom Ricketts whom in our organization would you be willing to part with to get Epstein?
For me it is literally anyone outside of Castro and/or Jackson. I believe that Epstein would be a huge game changer and his experience in "Wrigleyville East" would be invaluable in creating the 21st Century Cubs.
Also, (Obsessive Ryne Sandberg Watch) the Red Sox are apparently looking at Sandberg to replace Francona.
Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:56 AM
So what would I give up to get him? At least a couple very good prospects.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).