Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - July 28, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:15 PM
Even with how bad Wood pitched yesterday the Cubs were in the game.I agree, I just have more faith in Samz than TWood. But I have hope for both of them.
I imagine there will be good and bad. Much like Wood.
Samz has really settled in, we have the makings of a good one.
No matter how much theo wants pitching you still need to be able score runs.
With a staff ERA of .450 just score 5 to win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).