Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Sign Ryan Kalish, Ryan Roberts, and John Baker to a Minor League Deals
Today, 03:39 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - July 28, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:15 PM
Even with how bad Wood pitched yesterday the Cubs were in the game.I agree, I just have more faith in Samz than TWood. But I have hope for both of them.
I imagine there will be good and bad. Much like Wood.
Samz has really settled in, we have the makings of a good one.
No matter how much theo wants pitching you still need to be able score runs.
With a staff ERA of .450 just score 5 to win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).