Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - July 28, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:15 PM
Even with how bad Wood pitched yesterday the Cubs were in the game.I agree, I just have more faith in Samz than TWood. But I have hope for both of them.
I imagine there will be good and bad. Much like Wood.
Samz has really settled in, we have the makings of a good one.
No matter how much theo wants pitching you still need to be able score runs.
With a staff ERA of .450 just score 5 to win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).