#1 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

I'll update this post with known board issues/bugs/problems/etc. Some will be fixable, some will not.

The list:
  • When viewing a Topic, some of the links in the righthand sidebar are not clickable. For example, if you're reading a Topic, when you click on one of the "Bleacher Nation Posts" in the righthand sidebar, it may not take you to that link, instead opening a dialog box. If this happens and you want to go to the link, you have two options (until this is fixed): (1) Go to the Message Board home page and click on the link from there; (2) right-click on the link and select something like "open in new window" or "open in new tab."
  • In certain page views, some of the content will "spill over" into the sidebar just a little bit (for example, when making this post, I can see a little bit of spillage into the sidebar). This should not affect any functionality, but it doesn't look pretty.
  • When using iOS (iPad or iPhone), the Rich Text Editor (i.e., all those buttons that let you make your text italics, post pictures, post links, etc.) will not show up. This is an iOS issue, not a BN Message Board issue. Hopefully it will be resolved in the next version of iOS, which is scheduled to be released this Fall.
  • My name shows up as "admin," which is all kinds of lame. I'm Brett. Or Ace. Not "admin."

#2 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

Not that it matters to most of you, but I believe I've fixed that last one.

#3 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

And now I've fixed the first one, which should be of some import to you all.

#4 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

You may notice some wonkiness today - the Message Board is being upgraded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).