let's get that run right back!
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Today, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Today, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Today, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Today, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Today, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Dodgers - August 5, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:44 PM
I would love to see Sveum give him a day or two off and spend the time with the hitting coach. I could see DeJusus, Jackson, Castro, Rizzo, Sorianno at the top of the lineup.
Anyone worried about Casro's at bats? Sveum has dropped him to the 5th slot. That's not a boost of confidence.
Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:00 PM
yup...it'll be hard not to think of REED with Vitters wearing #5 out there as a pinch hitter.
I see Vitters pinch hitting or in a double switch later ...
ditto about Germano. I sure felt more comfortable with him out there. What was the pitch count? Let's hope the BP can figure this out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).