let's get that run right back!
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Dodgers - August 5, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:44 PM
I would love to see Sveum give him a day or two off and spend the time with the hitting coach. I could see DeJusus, Jackson, Castro, Rizzo, Sorianno at the top of the lineup.
Anyone worried about Casro's at bats? Sveum has dropped him to the 5th slot. That's not a boost of confidence.
Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:00 PM
yup...it'll be hard not to think of REED with Vitters wearing #5 out there as a pinch hitter.
I see Vitters pinch hitting or in a double switch later ...
ditto about Germano. I sure felt more comfortable with him out there. What was the pitch count? Let's hope the BP can figure this out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).