let's get that run right back!
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Cubs v. Dodgers - August 5, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:44 PM
I would love to see Sveum give him a day or two off and spend the time with the hitting coach. I could see DeJusus, Jackson, Castro, Rizzo, Sorianno at the top of the lineup.
Anyone worried about Casro's at bats? Sveum has dropped him to the 5th slot. That's not a boost of confidence.
Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:00 PM
yup...it'll be hard not to think of REED with Vitters wearing #5 out there as a pinch hitter.
I see Vitters pinch hitting or in a double switch later ...
ditto about Germano. I sure felt more comfortable with him out there. What was the pitch count? Let's hope the BP can figure this out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).