If he can keepthe curve down and not miss up he will be OK SD not catching up with his fast ball. His downfall will be the walk.
T. Wood is making me nervous, but he is doing what he has to to keep the Pads from scoring. I just wish he could do what he ends up doing by creating less tension.
Cubs v. Cardinals - June 17, 2013 (TV: WCIU, ESPN)
Brett - Today, 01:00 PM
Series She-View: Cubs v. Cardinals, June 17 - June 20
Brett - Today, 06:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Second Round Pick, Lefty Rob Zastryzny Out of Missouri
Today, 04:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc. (DELAYED – 8pm Start, Hopefully)
Today, 03:25 PM
- Analyzing Kevin Gregg’s Trade Value – What Might Be a Reasonable Return?
Today, 12:49 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest (Plus a Bonus)
Today, 12:02 PM
- Cubs Sign 4th Round Pick Tyler Skulina Well Over Slot, Maybe Probably Lose Daniel Poncedeleon
Today, 11:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Padres - August 6, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:07 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).