Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
- Report: Cubs Talking to Marlins About Logan Morrison
Today, 09:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Padres - August 7, 2012 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:06 PM
Oh, I know. I would freaking LOVE it if all games started at, like, 5:30pm my time. Early dinner with the family, and then I can settle into my evening while watching the game. I guess afternoon games are nice, too, now that I can watch them while at work.Hey, man, I'm only half-kidding. I much prefer 7PM east coast games. Listen to the first 3 innings at work, watch the last 2 innings after putting the boy to bed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).