Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Padres - August 7, 2012 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:06 PM
Oh, I know. I would freaking LOVE it if all games started at, like, 5:30pm my time. Early dinner with the family, and then I can settle into my evening while watching the game. I guess afternoon games are nice, too, now that I can watch them while at work.Hey, man, I'm only half-kidding. I much prefer 7PM east coast games. Listen to the first 3 innings at work, watch the last 2 innings after putting the boy to bed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).