Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Yesterday, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Padres - August 7, 2012 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:06 PM
Oh, I know. I would freaking LOVE it if all games started at, like, 5:30pm my time. Early dinner with the family, and then I can settle into my evening while watching the game. I guess afternoon games are nice, too, now that I can watch them while at work.Hey, man, I'm only half-kidding. I much prefer 7PM east coast games. Listen to the first 3 innings at work, watch the last 2 innings after putting the boy to bed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).