The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Padres - August 7, 2012 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:06 PM
Oh, I know. I would freaking LOVE it if all games started at, like, 5:30pm my time. Early dinner with the family, and then I can settle into my evening while watching the game. I guess afternoon games are nice, too, now that I can watch them while at work.Hey, man, I'm only half-kidding. I much prefer 7PM east coast games. Listen to the first 3 innings at work, watch the last 2 innings after putting the boy to bed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).