Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo to the Diamondbacks, Justin Bour to Marlins)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
My son thinks he's a Jedi.
Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:02 PM
"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown
Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:12 AM
I definitely wouldn't want to go down a steep grade with it. Although you would be able to get above the 30 MPH limit it currently has.
That's very cool. I saw that on my news feed the other day, but I forgot to show it to him.
But, come ON, a real speeder bike has a repulsor lift, not a pair of helicopter blades!
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).