The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
My son thinks he's a Jedi.
Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:02 PM
"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown
Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:12 AM
I definitely wouldn't want to go down a steep grade with it. Although you would be able to get above the 30 MPH limit it currently has.
That's very cool. I saw that on my news feed the other day, but I forgot to show it to him.
But, come ON, a real speeder bike has a repulsor lift, not a pair of helicopter blades!
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).