Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kyle Hendricks Knows What He Needs to Know to Succeed at the Next Level
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Alderman Tunney Optimistic for This Year
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Diamondbacks Return Rule 5 Pick Marcos Mateo to the Cubs
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Jason Hammel Working the Sinker – A Reason for Optimism?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- Edwin Jackson Throws Other Pitches and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
My son thinks he's a Jedi.
Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:02 PM
"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown
Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:12 AM
I definitely wouldn't want to go down a steep grade with it. Although you would be able to get above the 30 MPH limit it currently has.
That's very cool. I saw that on my news feed the other day, but I forgot to show it to him.
But, come ON, a real speeder bike has a repulsor lift, not a pair of helicopter blades!
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).