Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Rockies v. Cubs - August 24, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:45 PM
.....I admit the sign could mean a lot of things, but truthfully, that is one I never would have even thought of!!!!!!!! ......sorry it struck you that way....Do I LOOK like Fishin' Phil? Come ON!
Put a "GONE FISHING" sign on your door.
Friday meetings. Who the fuck does that, right?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).