Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - September 3, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:40 PM
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:07 PM
Right now Castillo led off with a single. That was followed by a pop out by Vitters.Not a good audition result. Sappelt faces a 1-2 count. Two foul-offs to hang in there (as oppose to Vitters fast end) But.....no matter. Sappelt does worse than Vitters by "manufacturing" a DP.
That's what I'm talking about...........
The Cubs may not win this one, but they sure as hell should be showing some life and effort that affirms the ability to say: "Yeah, that inning's at bat by our guys showed we came up short, but we're o.k. for next time." As it is the incompetence showing riddles us all with doubt.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).