Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - September 3, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:40 PM
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:07 PM
Right now Castillo led off with a single. That was followed by a pop out by Vitters.Not a good audition result. Sappelt faces a 1-2 count. Two foul-offs to hang in there (as oppose to Vitters fast end) But.....no matter. Sappelt does worse than Vitters by "manufacturing" a DP.
That's what I'm talking about...........
The Cubs may not win this one, but they sure as hell should be showing some life and effort that affirms the ability to say: "Yeah, that inning's at bat by our guys showed we came up short, but we're o.k. for next time." As it is the incompetence showing riddles us all with doubt.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).