Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Nationals - September 3, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:40 PM
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:07 PM
Right now Castillo led off with a single. That was followed by a pop out by Vitters.Not a good audition result. Sappelt faces a 1-2 count. Two foul-offs to hang in there (as oppose to Vitters fast end) But.....no matter. Sappelt does worse than Vitters by "manufacturing" a DP.
That's what I'm talking about...........
The Cubs may not win this one, but they sure as hell should be showing some life and effort that affirms the ability to say: "Yeah, that inning's at bat by our guys showed we came up short, but we're o.k. for next time." As it is the incompetence showing riddles us all with doubt.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).