Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:27 PM
Darwin Barney is just too good to not get it.
I wasn't really watching the game intently, but I saw at least three plays that many second basemen would not make. Two of these were ranging to his left, one with a spinning jump throw that looked awesom in slo-mo, and the other he slid around the ball an stood up and made the throw to get Alvarez by a mile.
He also made an incredible catch on a pop up directly over his head and the jumped over Dave Sappelt to avoid a collision and whirled to get the ball in to Castro.
No-brainer in my opinion. Any doubters should now be gone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).