CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:28 PM
When it comes to Jackson is he striking out because he is a bad hitter or is he a guy who is patient enough to wait for his pitch so he takes a lot of strike threes? I am curious because if he is the former then bummer but if it is the latter then isn't he exactly what the team is looking for. A player who is willing to look for his pitch can be taught to swing at borderline pitches to keep himself alive as opposed to a bad hitter is a big difference. I can't watch the Minors as much as I would like because of my job but I would like to know what people who can actually watch and see what he looks like have to say. Thanks for everything, this site as taught me some behind the scenes stuff and I am grateful for that knowledge.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).