Quade is THAT ripe cantaloupe... you just dump him for him... We are all doomed!
I would dump Quade for a ripe cantaloupe.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Today, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Today, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Today, 11:55 AM
- Chicago Cubs in on Another Cuban Defector, Dalier Hinojosa – Plus an Update on Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez
Today, 10:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who will be the next manager for the Cubs?
Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:13 PM
Cripes, is this what y'all do for fun in Ioway? Sheesh...
Yes, we sign into websites and do everything we can to create techniical errors so that the administrator of the site has to spend all their time fixing our problems.
I am beginning to wonder what you folks do in Cali? Sure seems like you spend alot of time cooking your many different favorite desert options. BTW, keep thoses jokes coming. I look forward to your response almost as much as I do the rant from diehard that triggers it.
Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:05 PM
Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:33 AM
Go to gravatar.com and set up an account (quick easy and free) so when you post on the main board and but in your email your imagine will automatically be there, and it's used on countless other sites.
If possible could I have my picture switched over for forum posting. There's no place for it and I'd be very appreciative. THX
Glad to see more Michiganders on BN...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).