7 moves the Cubs can make to win a 2014 World Series
Mike Taylor (no relation) - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Unacceptable!
Today, 06:03 AM
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Yesterday, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Yesterday, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
My offseason predictions and 2013 outlook
Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:24 AM
I looked at my old Die Hard Cub fan card and my number is #346.
HEY! Somehow I missed this when you posted it originally! Glad to have another member on the boards!
I still carry my card in my wallet, and I have the framed certificate on the wall of my office.
Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:31 PM
At any rate, it's an extremely exclusive club.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).