Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Space Shuttle Endeavour's final flight.
Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:09 PM
My iPhone pic doesn't do it justice (esp. at this reduced scale), but what a cool experience that was. The wind was coming from the ocean (behind us), so the approach was utterly silent.
As it turns out, one of the people awaiting the flyby was the wife of a three-mission-veteran shuttle pilot who lives in town. (He commanded the very first Challenger flight in 1983.) He was down at NASA/Ames at Moffett Field for a ceremony this morning, where the 747/Endeavour piggyback was due to make a low pass before heading off down to LA.
Really, really neat.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).