CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Space Shuttle Endeavour's final flight.
Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:09 PM
My iPhone pic doesn't do it justice (esp. at this reduced scale), but what a cool experience that was. The wind was coming from the ocean (behind us), so the approach was utterly silent.
As it turns out, one of the people awaiting the flyby was the wife of a three-mission-veteran shuttle pilot who lives in town. (He commanded the very first Challenger flight in 1983.) He was down at NASA/Ames at Moffett Field for a ceremony this morning, where the 747/Endeavour piggyback was due to make a low pass before heading off down to LA.
Really, really neat.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).