Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Around the League: Smuggling Players, Scouting Players, Fixing Players, and More
Today, 02:47 PM
- Lukewarm Stove : A Couple Cuban Free Agents Aren’t Quite Free Agents
Today, 12:30 PM
- Looking at Chicago Cubs Starts Over the Last 10 Years
Today, 11:01 AM
- Wrigley 100th Anniversary Game Details (See You There on April 23)
Today, 10:01 AM
- Jake Arrieta Makes Another Rehab Start, Cubs Shift Rotation
Today, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Space Shuttle Endeavour's final flight.
Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:09 PM
My iPhone pic doesn't do it justice (esp. at this reduced scale), but what a cool experience that was. The wind was coming from the ocean (behind us), so the approach was utterly silent.
As it turns out, one of the people awaiting the flyby was the wife of a three-mission-veteran shuttle pilot who lives in town. (He commanded the very first Challenger flight in 1983.) He was down at NASA/Ames at Moffett Field for a ceremony this morning, where the 747/Endeavour piggyback was due to make a low pass before heading off down to LA.
Really, really neat.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).