Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:16 PM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:23 AM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:42 PM
I was surprised that ESPN had catchers ranked 1st, 3rd, 16th, 18th, 19th and 25th high schoo prospects. . The Cubs should have their choice of the three prospects in the teens with their second-round pick, if that's what they want.
It's also worth noting that there's lots of time between now and next June for players to move up or down in the rankings, particularly among the pitchers and the high school hitters.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).