Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Today, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:16 PM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:23 AM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:42 PM
I was surprised that ESPN had catchers ranked 1st, 3rd, 16th, 18th, 19th and 25th high schoo prospects. . The Cubs should have their choice of the three prospects in the teens with their second-round pick, if that's what they want.
It's also worth noting that there's lots of time between now and next June for players to move up or down in the rankings, particularly among the pitchers and the high school hitters.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).