Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 1, Cardinals 4 – June 19, 2013
Yesterday, 09:16 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:16 PM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:23 AM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:42 PM
I was surprised that ESPN had catchers ranked 1st, 3rd, 16th, 18th, 19th and 25th high schoo prospects. . The Cubs should have their choice of the three prospects in the teens with their second-round pick, if that's what they want.
It's also worth noting that there's lots of time between now and next June for players to move up or down in the rankings, particularly among the pitchers and the high school hitters.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).