A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 9/25/12 - DeRosa
Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:39 AM
Any guesses on a;But think of the positions he WOULD have played, had he been!
I will point out that DeRosa was not with the Cubs in 2009.
Scrappiness factor? (spell check wanted me to change it to Scrawniness
Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:44 AM
He would have thrown out 59% of all would be stealers
He would have crashed into the CF wall so many times, that Quade would have been proud.
His scrappiness factor would have been almost as good as Theriot and Fontenot.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).