The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 9/25/12 - DeRosa
Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:39 AM
Any guesses on a;But think of the positions he WOULD have played, had he been!
I will point out that DeRosa was not with the Cubs in 2009.
Scrappiness factor? (spell check wanted me to change it to Scrawniness
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:44 AM
He would have thrown out 59% of all would be stealers
He would have crashed into the CF wall so many times, that Quade would have been proud.
His scrappiness factor would have been almost as good as Theriot and Fontenot.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).