#1 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Where'd my buddy Vaughn go? Haven't seen him here in ages!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#2 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

he's been active in the fantasy football league I'll drop a line that you're missing him over there

#3 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

Right on. He's the original Die Hard fan club member! Thanks buddy!

#4 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Facebook:kloyer5
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

I haven't been too active on the boards. I read Brett's stuff daily, but avoid the comment sections on the main site like the plague and never really get around to the boards except to check for posts in the fantasy baseball section.

Building a fantasy baseball empire took a good chunk of my summer. And ever since Sam pulled a magic rabbit out of his ass to knock me out of the playoffs by three lousy points, it's just been a blitzkrieg of denial, anger and depression. Hopefully, I'll finally move on to acceptance in time for the winter meetings.

The snow will be here next month, so I'll be stuck inside wandering the streets of cyber wrigleyville soon enough. Is Die Hard still around?
- die hard fanclub member #001

#5 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

Snow next month? It's almost *summer* here, baby! It's time to let your freak flag fly!!

#6 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Facebook:kloyer5
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

Suck it TWC. South Central Alaska gets 2.5 good months of summer. This summer we set records in both rain and lack of sunshine. Now we're experiencing never before seen flooding after weeks of insane rain and wind. Why do I live here you ask?

I have no freakin' idea. It's raining right now. The temp will probably be sitting right around 32 degrees when I get up at 4am to car-skate to work. Can't wait.
- die hard fanclub member #001

#7 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:36 AM

Suck it TWC. South Central Alaska gets 2.5 good months of summer. This summer we set records in both rain and lack of sunshine. Now we're experiencing never before seen flooding after weeks of insane rain and wind. Why do I live here you ask?

I have no freakin' idea. It's raining right now. The temp will probably be sitting right around 32 degrees when I get up at 4am to car-skate to work. Can't wait.

Ahhh, I miss the days of car skating. I especially miss having to drive with my head stuck out the window because I couldn't see through the 6 inches of ice on the windshield. It's currently 86 and sunny here.

#8 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

I haven't been too active on the boards. I read Brett's stuff daily, but avoid the comment sections on the main site like the plague and never really get around to the boards except to check for posts in the fantasy baseball section.

Building a fantasy baseball empire took a good chunk of my summer. And ever since Sam pulled a magic rabbit out of his ass to knock me out of the playoffs by three lousy points, it's just been a blitzkrieg of denial, anger and depression. Hopefully, I'll finally move on to acceptance in time for the winter meetings.

The snow will be here next month, so I'll be stuck inside wandering the streets of cyber wrigleyville soon enough. Is Die Hard still around?

There he is! Ahh yes, the empire building of fantasy sports! Time consuming to say the least.

Anyhow, good to see you're still alive. I wondered where you'd been. I can relate to avoiding the boards at times. I've been typing and deleting my own comments for a couple weeks now (I've been fighting the dickhead gene for some time). And Die Hard IS still around, and I think the polite thing for his no. 1 fan to do would be to at least say hi once in a while! :angry:

Good to hear from you, buddy! Glad you're still alive and kicking!

#9 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

"car skating" ahhhh I miss owning a Subaru... the beauty of all wheel drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).