Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- What the Cubs Wanted from the Braves for Jeff Samardzija, and Rebuilding Considerations
Today, 08:35 AM
- MLB’s Revenues Passed $8 Billion This Year and Other Bullets
Today, 07:25 AM
- Myles: Cubs Christmas Wish List
Today, 06:16 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Jose Veras to One-Year $4 Million Deal, Plus Option (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 05:21 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Yankees, Diamondbacks, Samardzija, Tanaka, Olt, Yoon, More
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dick Tidrow's B-Ref Page
Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:24 PM
Make it it's own post that will increase the likelyhood that Tidrow sees it
Crap! Forgot this in the Bullets this morning.
I'm sure Dick Tidrow doesn't give the slightest of shits.
But if I can ever find him at a Giants game, I'll be sure to tell him about it (and, probably, totally freak him out).
'Cept Dick Tidrow cannot be freaked out. Mere mortals get freaked out. Dick Tidrow is no mere mortal.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).