Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dick Tidrow's B-Ref Page
Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:24 PM
Make it it's own post that will increase the likelyhood that Tidrow sees it
Crap! Forgot this in the Bullets this morning.
I'm sure Dick Tidrow doesn't give the slightest of shits.
But if I can ever find him at a Giants game, I'll be sure to tell him about it (and, probably, totally freak him out).
'Cept Dick Tidrow cannot be freaked out. Mere mortals get freaked out. Dick Tidrow is no mere mortal.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).