Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dick Tidrow's B-Ref Page
Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:24 PM
Make it it's own post that will increase the likelyhood that Tidrow sees it
Crap! Forgot this in the Bullets this morning.
I'm sure Dick Tidrow doesn't give the slightest of shits.
But if I can ever find him at a Giants game, I'll be sure to tell him about it (and, probably, totally freak him out).
'Cept Dick Tidrow cannot be freaked out. Mere mortals get freaked out. Dick Tidrow is no mere mortal.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).