Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kyle Hendricks Knows What He Needs to Know to Succeed at the Next Level
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Alderman Tunney Optimistic for This Year
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Diamondbacks Return Rule 5 Pick Marcos Mateo to the Cubs
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Jason Hammel Working the Sinker – A Reason for Optimism?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- Edwin Jackson Throws Other Pitches and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dick Tidrow's B-Ref Page
Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:37 PM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:24 PM
Make it it's own post that will increase the likelyhood that Tidrow sees it
Crap! Forgot this in the Bullets this morning.
I'm sure Dick Tidrow doesn't give the slightest of shits.
But if I can ever find him at a Giants game, I'll be sure to tell him about it (and, probably, totally freak him out).
'Cept Dick Tidrow cannot be freaked out. Mere mortals get freaked out. Dick Tidrow is no mere mortal.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).