Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 1, Cardinals 4 – June 19, 2013
Yesterday, 09:16 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:22 AM
Too. Many. Punchlines.
Well, kids, I'm 20 pages in to The Book, and man, do I feel dumb.
Seriously though, let us know if you like it. I might have to pick up a copy as well (yes, I still read hard copies).
Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:04 AM
The Book is now 5 years old, and I've already started wondering if the analysis is out of date. Most of their data cited so far comes from the 1999-2002 range.
Edited by TWC, 10 October 2012 - 09:32 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).