Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Price Injured, Tigers Need Pitching, Extension Discussions
Yesterday, 10:26 AM
- Guest Post: The Most Obscure – or Just Random – Cubs Players of All-Time (Part Three)
Yesterday, 09:34 AM
- Series Preview: Mets v. Cubs, May 17 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:22 AM
Too. Many. Punchlines.
Well, kids, I'm 20 pages in to The Book, and man, do I feel dumb.
Seriously though, let us know if you like it. I might have to pick up a copy as well (yes, I still read hard copies).
Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:04 AM
The Book is now 5 years old, and I've already started wondering if the analysis is out of date. Most of their data cited so far comes from the 1999-2002 range.
Edited by TWC, 10 October 2012 - 09:32 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).