Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

No members are celebrating a birthday today

Photo

Wanna take over someone's fantasy football team?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

So, some BN regulars started a fantasy football league as a spin off to our fantasy baseball league and things are going well so far, save for a couple owners being unresponsive and not checking their lineups.

If you're interested in taking over as owner for a team (the team actually isn't that bad, and he's currently 2-2 right now despite not much work being done to it), please respond to this thread or to me directly on twitter: @spncrpatterson

His starters are:

Cam Newton

Demarco Murray

Darren Sproles

Miles Austin

Stevie Johnson

Anquan Boldin

Antonio Gates

Mason Crosby

Falcons D

#2 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

I'll do it, but I want to trade for Payton Manning. If not, I'll tell your wife that you were jerking off to bra videos on the internet.

#3 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Facebook:kloyer5
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

I'll do it, but I want to trade for Payton Manning. If not, I'll tell your wife that you were jerking off to bra videos on the internet.

Peyton is Slumpbuster property. He is for sale, but it would require access to those bra videos.
- die hard fanclub member #001

#4 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

BlueHorizons wants out, so let's get this rolling. I'll be out tonight, but will be available all day tomorrow to help out whoever wants the spot.

#5 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Peyton is Slumpbuster property. He is for sale, but it would require access to those bra videos.

Sorry, that was a pretty geeky reference to The League -- which ALL YOU FANTASY GEEKS should be watching.

#6 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Sorry, that was a pretty geeky reference to The League -- which ALL YOU FANTASY GEEKS should be watching.

I actually just watched all 3 seasons last week, now I'm making my wife watch them with me. I am embarrassed about missing that reference though. I guess I'll have to watch it again next week. Love that show.

#7 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

I changed my team name to "Password is Taco" last week and my team wound up being the lowest scoring team in the league, the week before it was the 2nd highest scoring

also I have the top rated kicker

#8 Erosennin77

Erosennin77

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hey is the team still available? I want it if so. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).