#1 NorthSideIrish

NorthSideIrish

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Got my 2013 invoice today. My tickets are down about $400 a seat from last season for the 400 level. Nice to see the team make some small gesture for the STHs.

#2 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

that's not bad. I am sure mine in the 200 section are not that much cheaper but would be nice. I always felt the 400 section was too expensive.

#3 5412

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hi,

We are in the 200 level and our prices are the same as last year.

regards,

#4 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

figuring in taxes my are down $150ish a tic, in the terrace reserved of

More I think about it the 12% amusement tax we are forced to pay by the city angers me

#5 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

Well at least the tollway tax is only temporary, right!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#6 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

and the tax money gets put back into the club ...

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#7 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

I guess it's only a matter of time before the Malcontent Corps from the main page start bitching about this in some way. Just checked, it's already happening.

#8 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

GODDAMNITMOTHERLOVINGMOTHERLOVERS!!!!! THEO WAS BROUGHT IN TO BUILD A WINNER..................................................................................HE DIDN'T.................................. ...... ......... . . ... . . . .. ... .. .... . .---- ...-- .-.-.-. .-. -....----. .-- ..--.-.--. -.-. -.---.-.-. .-.-..-.HE GAVE US THE ROYALS/MARINERS/PADRES/BFE'ERS AND NOW TICKETS ARE THE SAME PRICE!!! ITS PROFF THAT RICKITS IS AN IDIIT!!!

THEO SUCKS....................SHOULD HAVE PICKED 900 OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE HIM...........I SHOULD BE................ GM!!!! USING MY AMAZING POWERS ........ OF HINDSIGHT HERE IS WHAT THEO SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!! HE TANKED THE SEASON AND HE IS TAKNIG THE ORGANIZATION!!! ................. WE WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM 100 LOSSES!!!!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

#9 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

The sad thing is, you could have copy & pasted that mess from any number of posts on the front page.
Please don't feed the psychos.

#10 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

The sad thing is, you could have copy & pasted that mess from any number of posts on the front page.

LOL! So true!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#11 NorthSideIrish

NorthSideIrish

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

Actually, I just assumed he did...

#12 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,647 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

I love the comments ... but I sure do love you Message Board folks ...

#13 100 Years of Tears

100 Years of Tears

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Twitter:@ChuckDarwin1
  • LocationGeneva, Illinois

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Got my 2013 invoice today. My tickets are down about $400 a seat from last season for the 400 level. Nice to see the team make some small gesture for the STHs.

I agree, North Side. We are in the 400's as well and I'm really happy with the break.

#14 NorthSideIrish

NorthSideIrish

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

I agree, North Side. We are in the 400's as well and I'm really happy with the break.

I love our seats. We are first row of the upper deck just behind 3B. But charging $65 for an upper deck seat is harsh. Resale market on some of those games is tough. We've been toying with the idea of moving up further, but it's hard to justify spending even more when we're losing money every year.

#15 100 Years of Tears

100 Years of Tears

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Twitter:@ChuckDarwin1
  • LocationGeneva, Illinois

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

I love our seats. We are first row of the upper deck just behind 3B. But charging $65 for an upper deck seat is harsh. Resale market on some of those games is tough. We've been toying with the idea of moving up further, but it's hard to justify spending even more when we're losing money every year.

We are on the first base side, 5th row, a couple sections beyond the bag towards the corner. Ours top out at $57 I think... and that's pretty steep for where we are. It was really tough to eat so many games this year. I'm really looking forward to an improved product on the field for so many reasons, including being able to sell more games and not go broke. Our goal is to be STH forever, but many more years like this might make that impossible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).