Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:54 PM
What does BN think of him as a trade target? Would you guys be willing to deal Garza for him? Or would Garza be too much/too little?
Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:46 PM
Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:07 PM
I think any additional players included in a trade wouldn't be anything major, considering how many years of control the Cubs would have on Hudson. I think we would certainly reclaim what was lost in Archer and Lee as long as Hudson comes close to his performance in 2011.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).