Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:54 PM
What does BN think of him as a trade target? Would you guys be willing to deal Garza for him? Or would Garza be too much/too little?
Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:46 PM
Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:07 PM
I think any additional players included in a trade wouldn't be anything major, considering how many years of control the Cubs would have on Hudson. I think we would certainly reclaim what was lost in Archer and Lee as long as Hudson comes close to his performance in 2011.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).