Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Cardinals 2 – June 18, 2013
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Yesterday, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:54 PM
What does BN think of him as a trade target? Would you guys be willing to deal Garza for him? Or would Garza be too much/too little?
Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:46 PM
Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:07 PM
I think any additional players included in a trade wouldn't be anything major, considering how many years of control the Cubs would have on Hudson. I think we would certainly reclaim what was lost in Archer and Lee as long as Hudson comes close to his performance in 2011.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).