Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:54 PM
What does BN think of him as a trade target? Would you guys be willing to deal Garza for him? Or would Garza be too much/too little?
Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:46 PM
Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:07 PM
I think any additional players included in a trade wouldn't be anything major, considering how many years of control the Cubs would have on Hudson. I think we would certainly reclaim what was lost in Archer and Lee as long as Hudson comes close to his performance in 2011.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).