Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
"Black and orange? Or black and orange?"
Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:47 PM
He sure is. Is it typical of really great pitching performances that one batter gets a solo home run and then the pitcher goes into cruise control? Seems like it.
BUT NOT TONIGHT. WOW. (edit)
Edited by FFP, 24 October 2012 - 07:36 PM.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:31 AM
Pence looks and plays like he's from another century(not sure if it is the 19th or the 22nd). I was happy for Scutaro and others. Frankly, I went to bed with it tied in the 6th, so I wasn't exactly vested.
I was surprised how much I could learn about a team by watching for two (long) series. Makes me look forward to following more NL next year. Go, Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).