Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
"Black and orange? Or black and orange?"
Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:47 PM
He sure is. Is it typical of really great pitching performances that one batter gets a solo home run and then the pitcher goes into cruise control? Seems like it.
BUT NOT TONIGHT. WOW. (edit)
Edited by FFP, 24 October 2012 - 07:36 PM.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:31 AM
Pence looks and plays like he's from another century(not sure if it is the 19th or the 22nd). I was happy for Scutaro and others. Frankly, I went to bed with it tied in the 6th, so I wasn't exactly vested.
I was surprised how much I could learn about a team by watching for two (long) series. Makes me look forward to following more NL next year. Go, Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).