A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
"Black and orange? Or black and orange?"
Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:47 PM
He sure is. Is it typical of really great pitching performances that one batter gets a solo home run and then the pitcher goes into cruise control? Seems like it.
BUT NOT TONIGHT. WOW. (edit)
Edited by FFP, 24 October 2012 - 07:36 PM.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:31 AM
Pence looks and plays like he's from another century(not sure if it is the 19th or the 22nd). I was happy for Scutaro and others. Frankly, I went to bed with it tied in the 6th, so I wasn't exactly vested.
I was surprised how much I could learn about a team by watching for two (long) series. Makes me look forward to following more NL next year. Go, Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).