Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
"Black and orange? Or black and orange?"
Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:47 PM
He sure is. Is it typical of really great pitching performances that one batter gets a solo home run and then the pitcher goes into cruise control? Seems like it.
BUT NOT TONIGHT. WOW. (edit)
Edited by FFP, 24 October 2012 - 07:36 PM.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:31 AM
Pence looks and plays like he's from another century(not sure if it is the 19th or the 22nd). I was happy for Scutaro and others. Frankly, I went to bed with it tied in the 6th, so I wasn't exactly vested.
I was surprised how much I could learn about a team by watching for two (long) series. Makes me look forward to following more NL next year. Go, Cubs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).