Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Luke - Article request?
Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:07 AM
Any chance of getting you to do a write up on the performance of the 2012 draftees? I'd love to hear your take on how each one of them performed, where they played, and where you project them to be next year.
Just an idea. I know that would take some time, so it's easy for me to suggest it when you're the guy that would be doing all the work. Think it would be a really interesting read, though.
Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:43 PM
It'll probably wait until I wrap up my current series, and it will definitely wait until after the Rule 5 draft. In fact, I might hold it until May and run them in advance of the June draft.
All of that to say it is something I want to get to.
Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:25 PM
Remember when Pujols struggled and everybody thought he was done? Yeah that was because I was hexing him from nearby. Then I left and he reverted back to his normal self.
I lucked out btw no power north and south of me but it was biblical for an hour or so but it's just been mainly raining heavily for the past three or four days
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).