A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Today, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Today, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Today, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Today, 12:02 PM
- Matt Garza Impressed at Least One Scout Last Night, But There’s Still a Trading Hang-Up
Today, 10:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 10/28/12 - ERA
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:15 AM
I have to admit, i thought the calendar was wrong. So, I looked it up. He pitched in 34 games and had 2 saves. Moral of the story? Never doubt the calendar.Must have had some relief appearances I take it.
Cubs pitcher Ray Prim won the 1945 National League ERA title with 2.40, a season in which he went 13-8 in 19 starts.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).