Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Today, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Today, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Today, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Today, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Today, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Jim Hendry's Wikipedia entry
Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 PM
It was after his tenure with the Cubs that Jim opened a doughnut and pastry shop in Chicago and in Arizona. Many doughnuts had basbeball themed names. The "Dusty Baker" was a dark chocolate doughnut that came on a stick as a spoof on the man's love for toothpics. The "Soriano" was an overpriced small doughnut that delivered no flavor. The "Conseco" was an enormous doughnut as if it were on steroids.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).