Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Jim Hendry's Wikipedia entry
Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 PM
It was after his tenure with the Cubs that Jim opened a doughnut and pastry shop in Chicago and in Arizona. Many doughnuts had basbeball themed names. The "Dusty Baker" was a dark chocolate doughnut that came on a stick as a spoof on the man's love for toothpics. The "Soriano" was an overpriced small doughnut that delivered no flavor. The "Conseco" was an enormous doughnut as if it were on steroids.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).