Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Jim Hendry's Wikipedia entry
Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 PM
It was after his tenure with the Cubs that Jim opened a doughnut and pastry shop in Chicago and in Arizona. Many doughnuts had basbeball themed names. The "Dusty Baker" was a dark chocolate doughnut that came on a stick as a spoof on the man's love for toothpics. The "Soriano" was an overpriced small doughnut that delivered no flavor. The "Conseco" was an enormous doughnut as if it were on steroids.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).