Who do you want the Cubs to pick in the second and later rounds of the draft?
#1lahairfan - Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- You Have Just One Day Left to Join Tomorrow’s $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Yesterday, 06:32 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Pirates 4 – May 23, 2013
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Yesterday, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Going Price for a Dempster these Days
Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:14 PM
My guess is that he will receive top offers around 3 years at $8-$10M, more likely closer to the low end of that.
As for what I'd bring him back to the Cubs for if I were the GM: probably 2 years max at $5-$7M/year.
Would love to hear what others think about this.
Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:27 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).