Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Today, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Today, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Today, 11:55 AM
- Chicago Cubs in on Another Cuban Defector, Dalier Hinojosa – Plus an Update on Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez
Today, 10:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Going Price for a Dempster these Days
Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:14 PM
My guess is that he will receive top offers around 3 years at $8-$10M, more likely closer to the low end of that.
As for what I'd bring him back to the Cubs for if I were the GM: probably 2 years max at $5-$7M/year.
Would love to hear what others think about this.
Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:27 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).